Being an FCCA member has its rewards.
The FCCA Board is reviewing its by-laws at this time. Membership fees and renewals will be deferred until the Fall Annual General Meeting
• Your voting right provides you with a voice in your community’s growth, development and maintenance.
• You are eligible to vote (one vote per household) on major issues facing the community (when appropriate).
• You have a right to vote to elect a Board of Directors in the Annual Election.
Community relationships and awareness
• The FCCA Board meets regularly to stay up-to-date with ongoing issues and share ideas. Members are invited to attend and should contact the Board at
president@findlayCreek.ca to show interest.
• The FCCA provides a number of forums to share information. Your dues are put towards maintaining them.
• Members receive updates by e-mail about new developments and community notices.
• Fostering a sense of community, belonging and safety can only be done through opportunities to meet your neighbours.
Social events designed to bring neighbours together are generally held four to six times a year. Members of the FCCA will have the opportunity to purchase discounted tickets at select events.
Membership card discounts
Local companies provide deals and discounts to FCCA membership cardholders.