HELP CELEBRATE CAREGIVERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY
The Champlain Community Care Access Centre (CCAC) is currently accepting nominations for the 2015 Heroes in the Home Caregiver Recognition Awards.
Nominate a special individual today and let them know
they are truly appreciated!
These awards are presented to family members, friends, volunteers and health care professionals whose kindness and commitment allow people to live full lives in their communities, despite the limitations of age, illness or disability.
HOW TO NOMINATE A CAREGIVER
Say ‘thank you’ to a caregiver you know by nominating them for a Heroes in the Home award. The deadline for nominations is February 27, 2015.
- Submit your nomination online »
- Print the form and send it back by e-mail, fax or mail »
Criteria for nominations:
- Caregivers (family member, friend, acquaintance, volunteer) can be nominated by anyone.
- Individual health care professionals must be nominated by a client or the client’s family. Please note that last year’s award recipients are not eligible for nomination in 2015.
- All nominees must provide care to someone living in the Champlain region.
All nominees will be honoured at one of the following award ceremonies, from 6 – 8 p.m.:
- Ottawa – May 6, 2015
- Renfrew County – in Pembroke on May 19, 2015
- Eastern Counties – in Cornwall on May 21, 2015